May 21, 2024

Need I-9 Forms turned in ASAP!!!!


If you have been paid at the union hall such as steward reimbursement or attending a union function, you need to have an I-9 form on file immediately. We have to do this for our employers. If you have not received one you may get one by clicking here. You only need to fill out the sections highlighted and attach the documents required on section A and B or C. These need to be turned in no later than close of business by Monday, May 20, 2019, to the union hall. For further information feel free to contact your steward, GNC or call the union hall at 334-598-6308.