Announcement to ALL 2003 members!!!
Any member that has damage or loss of property due to Hurricane Michael, please come by the hall on Wednesday, October 17, 2018, to visit with the International rep from the Disaster Relief Division for assistance filling out forms for your needs. The rep will be there during normal business hours on Wednesday ONLY.
Part of being a union member is knowing that your union family is here for you when you need it most. The time is now to help Machinists Union members in the path of Hurricane Michael.
If you can, please consider donating to the IAM Disaster Relief Fund.
The IAM is doing everything we can to help our members recovering from this destructive hurricane. Every dollar you give to the IAM Disaster Relief Fund goes directly to IAM members and their families in need.
If you have been affected by Hurricane Michael and need financial assistance, click here for information on how to apply for help from the IAM.
- DisasterAssistance.gov – Find Federal assistance
- American Red Cross
- Alabama Emergency Management
- Florida Emergency Management
- Georgia Emergency Management
- National Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster (NVOAD)
- Salvation Army
- The Corporation for National & Community Service
- NOAA – Hurricane Michael Imagery
- IRS – Help for victims of Hurricane Michael
- CDC – Tips to keep yourself and your family safe after Hurricane Michael
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- USA.gov – Hurricane Michael
- Federal Trade Commission – Protect yourself
- Avoid electrical, gas, and fire hazards in your home after a hurricane (PDF)
In addition to the above resources, IAM members in the affected areas please use the form below to submit information to the Local Lodge so that we can assist you in this time of need.
All fields are required.