Attention All Fort Rucker Aviation Maintenance Services Employees: Detailed information on the employment onboarding process will be distributed in the coming weeks. In the meantime, please gather the following information to bring with you that is required for you to successfully complete the employment onboarding process:
- Your Raised Seal Birth Certificate or Unexpired U.S. Passport (Must be an original; we cannot accept a copy.)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Social Security Card
- Your last DD-214 if you have served in the military
- A voided check or bank statement showing both the 9-digit routing number AND account number for any accounts you wish to set up for direct deposit for your paycheck. We cannot accept a banking deposit slip. (Limit 2 accounts.)
- Names, dates of birth, and social security numbers for your beneficiary or beneficiaries.
- ALL licenses, certifications, training certificates, or training documentation applicable to your position.
- Either one item from Column A OR one item from Column B AND one item from Column C for the completion of your I-9 *THESE DOCUMENTS MUST BE UNEXPIRED.